TO LET - OFFICE
Map & Location
4022.00 sqft (374.00 sqm) - 8295.00 sqft (771.00 sqm)
24-42 New Union Street
4022.00 sqft (374.00 sqm)
8295.00 sqft (771.00 sqm)
- Popular location for Financial or Professional services in the heart of Coventry's Business quarte
- Close to central retail, leisure and railway station
- In close proximity to Friargate and the City South regeneration schemes
- Available as a whole or in part
The offices are perfectly positioned in Coventry City Centre, placing you in the business district and on the edge of the main central pedestrian retail area.
The subject premises are only a short walk from the City's main railway station. There are also main route bus stops to the front of the premises.
The new Friargate development and City South regeneration schemes are also close by along with the soon to be completed City Centre water park.
The premises provide two office suites over first and second floors of this purpose built office property. Both suites are accessed via a communal staircase off a main door fronting onto New Union Street. Each floor is primarily open plan with a number of partitioned offices, male and female WC's and kitchenette facilities. In addition the suites benefit from the following specification:
- Perimeter trunking
- Suspended ceiling with inset lighting and air conditioning
- Sensor controlled lighting
- Intercom entry
Map & Location
Interested in this property? call 024 7655 5180